Monday, September 7, 2015

Sister Time Is The Best Time

This is my first trip back to the US where I've gotten to act like a tourist instead of just visiting my family. Tomorrow I'm flying up to Chicago to visit a friend and then we'll be heading to Boston together for another friend's wedding. By this time next week I'll be on a plane back to Tokyo. It's hard to believe my trip is coming to an end since there is still so much planned, but I will be glad to be back.

As much as I've missed John, and our apartment, and Tokyo I've been having such a great time with my sister. We've eaten way too much delicious food, gone on picnics, boat rides, and spent time at the beach. There's also been plenty of time just sitting around laughing and playing card games and hanging around the house.

We stopped at a roadside farm stand
And tried pumpkin spice lattes for the first time 
Beaufort is adorable
And boating is the best
Seriously, the best
The beach is pretty great too


No comments:

Post a Comment