Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Gone to Carolina

It's hard to believe I've been back in the US for more than two weeks. By now John is already back in Tokyo, and my trip is more than halfway over. I've really been enjoying my time in North Carolina. I didn't appreciate it at all when I was a kid. But wow, what a beautiful place to grow up. At the height of summer it is just so green and wonderful.

After some time with John's family and a lovely wedding I went out east to my mom's and now I'm hanging out with my sister. Over the weekend we went down to the beach and we'll be going again this weekend. Man am I lucky!


We're not in Tokyo anymore

That's right, NC has mountains and beaches

Wild horses on Carrot Island

My beautiful family

Ellie teaching me how to be cool

No comments:

Post a Comment