Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Visits

April is shaping up to be an exciting month.  John and I have a friend, Sarah, coming to visit for about a week and a half.  During that time Sarah and I are also going to take a trip down to Kyushu to visit another friend living near Fukuoka.  I'm really excited to do this because I've only spent a very small amount of time outside Tokyo, and my understanding is that it's a totally different experience.  Look for more details about Kyushu, as well as the fun Sarah and I get into, soon.

And speaking of visits, we've had several people talk to us recently about coming to visit, which is  exciting.  I really enjoy the opportunity to share our lives with friends and family - which is great about this blog - but so much more fun in person.

And finally, I'll leave you with a couple of spring photos.

Early Springtime Leaves

Illuminated Sakura at Night


No comments:

Post a Comment