Saturday, April 9, 2016

Obligatory Sakura Post

It's already the tail end of sakura season. It's the best time of year here, but so fleeting. A couple days ago it rained all day, knocking down a lot of the blossoms and now little green leaves are overtaking the remaining flowers. Luckily I managed to get in lots of cherry blossom viewing over the last couple weeks. There's not much more to say, being that it's my fourth sakura season (how has it been that long already?!?) so instead, I'll let my pictures do the talking.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy! I landed here because I was looking for blog reviews about the Issey Miyake's Bao Bao Bags. Love the bag but not the price tag :P I browsed over your posts and realised that I'm enjoying reading snippets of your life here. I love the easy, refreshing and laid back atmosphere in your blog. Will definitely finish reading your archives and look forward reading more from you. I'm now one of your blog readers!

    Wishing you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane! Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really glad you're enjoying my blog. And I know exactly what you mean about the Bao Bao Bags - they're so pretty, but definitely a big splurge. Heading over to check out your blog now!

      Delete