Friday, November 6, 2015

November

It's hard to believe that it's already November. Somehow I've gone from a summer full of travel to planning Thanksgiving dinner and already seeing Christmas decorations everywhere. And yes, you better believe I made a special trip out to Costco yesterday specifically to buy a pumpkin pie (which is now patiently waiting in my freezer.)

I guess it feels like the time is passing so quickly because of all the things I've been doing lately. Over the weekend we had a really wonderful baby shower for Raku. She didn't want the typical experience with lots of shower games, so instead we opted for a fancy brunch at the Park Hyatt. This past weekend John and I also got to attend the opening of the Takashi Murakami exhibit at the Mori Art Museum, which is one of the better shows they've had lately.

Raku has friends visiting right now, so I also visited the Yokohama Ramen Museum with them, which was delicious! In between all that I'm still trying to stay focused on my writing, but it's hard.

Takashi Murakami's Show
Part of Murakami's "The 500 Arhats"
This view never gets old
Nighttime City Lights
Neighborhood Christmas Lights
Trying to stay focused


No comments:

Post a Comment