Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Crisp Salad Works in Azabu Juban

I have a new favorite salad place - and those are hard to come by in Tokyo! While I was away over Christmas I learned that Happy Salad, our old salad place had closed, so I was delighted to learn another salad restaurant not too far from us opened the same month.

John and I went this past weekend, and I have to say that Crisp Salad Works is better in every way! You can pick from a selection of recommended salads, or build your own. The ingredients are all very fresh and chopped up right in front of you. They also state that their dressings are all gluten free, which is great if you have a restricted diet. The prices were very reasonable, and the whole staff spoke English. They even ask if you want your salad to be dressed lightly, medium, or heavily.

The best part is that unlike Happy Salad there are lots of inviting tables to sit at inside, so it's not a take out only place! I thought the decor was very attractive. It felt spacious and relaxing, and I definitely want to go back. I ordered the caesar salad and John got the hipster, both of which were very yummy, though John wished his salad had more cheese on it.

My only complaint is that they serve the salads with spoons! If you ask they have forks behind the counter, though they say they advise eating it with a spoon. I don't know why, but that totally drives me crazy. But I would still go back.

If you're looking for a healthy and delicious meal I definitely recommend the place!



Crisp Salad Works
Hours: 11:00-10:00 Mon-Sun (Closed 3rd Monday of each month)
Phone: 03-6435-4386
Address: 1-10-10 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Map




No comments:

Post a Comment