Monday, March 9, 2015

Glasses of Champagne and Cups of Tea

The last few days have been pretty dreary, but I've still been finding things to do. Over the weekend John and I drank a bottle of fancy champagne from 2006, the year we started dating, to celebrate our fourth anniversary. It's hard to believe the time has gone so quickly, our wedding day still seems so fresh in my memory.

Several days ago John also surprised me with this lovely little teapot. Since then I've been brewing lots of loose leaf tea and generally romanticizing all things British. I'm not sure where it's come from, I'm watching American tv shows and reading a book by a Japanese author right now. Maybe it's the the Master and Commander series that John's been reading, but lately it seems like the most magical place.

Anniversary Champagne

The perfect excuse to buy more fancy tea

Darjeeling this morning

Early flowers are starting to come out, it will be sakura season in no time!

A bright healthy lunch on a rainy day - the Harvest Bowl from Crisp Salad Works

No comments:

Post a Comment