Friday, August 7, 2015

Summer Vacation (Round Two)

I can't believe how quickly the summer is flying by! I've taken my time writing all about our time in Vietnam and Cambodia, barely mentioning John's sister's visit, and somehow it's already August.

After Ellie left it rained for two weeks straight, and then suddenly the temperature jumped from the mid 70's to the mid 90's. In the last week or so the cicadas have come out and it feels like the height of Tokyo's summer. Luckily, John and I have a little relief coming up.

Next week we're heading back to the US for John's brother's wedding, and then I'm hanging around a little longer for another friend's wedding. We are both so excited to see our families, escape the Tokyo heat, and spend some time in the mountains! After John goes back I've got plans for beach weekends with my sister and some fun travel before the second wedding. By the time I'm back in Tokyo it will be September and soon fall will be on it's way.

How to grow watermelons in a city

Summer Sunsets

No comments:

Post a Comment